Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

The new year has begun! And I am very excited to see what the year will bring! Mike and I started new years eve off with our annual game of Monopoly! And after a 2 year losing streak I have regained my winning title! Let's hope this is a start to more good outcomes through out the year!
This week is going to be a great one! Running schedule will be off a bit. It that's because we are headed to New Orleans to go to the Sugar Bowl to watch Michigan!! Go Blue!
I have been known to run while on vacation or when going somewhere new, which is yet another one of those nevers! Never did I think I would run on vacation! Now I plan ahead routes !! Except for this trip, just not sure if it will be safe enough for a single girl running the streets of the French quarter!

Here's to a great new year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment