Sunday, May 27, 2012

Time away from blogging

It's been a while since I've posted anything, and it's not because nothing been going on! Just the opposite to much going on!! But over the next couple weeks I will have plenty of time to recap all the fun events of the past month! Including a little 200 mile relay race!....Dixie 200
Put 1st just need to finish my 1st part of my move from Alabama back home to Michigan!
Currently in my Jeep Liberty with 3 dogs, 1 cat, 2 people and plenty of dog supplies, running supplies & stuff to hopefully keep me busy for awhile. Until I find a job!
This is a bittersweet move, which once I get to my computer and clearer head will be able to get my thoughts straight will be able to explain!
But until then....9 more hours in the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment