Earlier this week our running group posted in our facebook page You know you are a runner if.....
And we had a bunch of responses and lot of good ones. So made me think of how I know I am a runner.
1. Currently I am in the process of moving from Alabama to Michigan, and instead of looking for a job I have been more focused on finding running groups and running routes!
2. You know what a foam roller is or what the stick is. and know how much pain it causes!
3. You plan party's around your running schedule!
4. You plan weekend getaway's where ever the next race could be.
5. You have become a early bird dinner and sleeper because you are have to be up and ready to meet your running partner at 5 or 5:30am.
6.You know what GU is.
7. You spend more money on clothes and shoes for running then for everyday work or life.
8. You feel naked if your Garmin is not on your wrist during a run.
9. You actually enjoy an ice bath after 15+miles.
10. You are always thinking of your next run or race!
I know that there are many more that can be added to this list!!
So why do you know you are a Runner??