Monday, July 9, 2012

Running and a new home!

Week 3 of training for the Detroit marathon is in the books! And it was a hot week!! Was able to stay well hydrated even on my long 16mile solo run on Saturday! Even though I started at 6:30 it was already 77degrees outside! But luckily where I now live there were plenty of shaded areas on the way.
For me this past week of training was most tiring then before, due to the move into the new house! Yay new house, but not yay with all the cosmetic things I am trying to get done before we actually get our stuff! I have painted 3 rooms and still have 1 to go!
I will look forward to finally having Internet in a week as well, and hopefully have more time to blog again!
Until then happy running!! And stay cool out there!

Who's training for a full or half marathon? And how has the weather been affecting your runs?

No comments:

Post a Comment