Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Well its been awhile.....

Its been a while and my have some things changed since my last post. As the blog title states, Never say Never.....well that also implies to my life as well. My husband and I were the never having a child couple, well on June 2, 2016 that changed! Hello Brody Klayton! And we could not be any happier!

So what has been going on since my last post in 2013....quite a lot! So much that trying to do a cliff note recap version was going to be just too much. So I think I will leave each year to a future blog post. It has been an eventful 4+ years with of course ups and downs in life and in running. There have been tears of joys and sadness. There have been celebrations on many occasions. But its been life and we all have one and each story is different as is each chapter in our own story of life. 

Why blog again?
I just felt as if I wanted to write again. So much goes on and sometimes I forget to slow down and take it all in and remember it. And when I was blogging before if I had no one reading or a dozen reading my blog I got my memories and experience written to share and for me to remember. and now that I have this new life and the elusive mom brain, I want to share and remember the new adventures in life. 

I am still a runner and that will be the focus, but I am now a Mother Runner and want to share my adventures of becoming a mother runner! If I can help one other mother runner out there then awesome, or connect with other mothers to help each other out then it will be all worth it. Also for the first year of Brody's life it was all about him and all the focus was on him and I took a bit of backseat. Well I am now ready to balance more of my focus on him, family, and myself. I have goals for running and this will be a way to document and keep myself accountable. 

My short term goal is to get one blog post up a week, but will try to do recap of the past couple years in the next couple posts in the next week. And from then on be in the present and future! So I hope you will join in on my journey. And until I get the next post up visit some previous posts! And click the link above to follow along on Instagram! 







No comments:

Post a Comment