Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Running while away

As I sit here awake in Green Bay, gotta love central time, when living in Eastern time! It started me thinking of running in new city's. I usually try to run in any new city when I travel. It sadly did not work for me on this trip, due to a 3 hour delay on my flight yesterday. Yes, I could go run right now, but I have plans to run with my group tonight and not looking to do a two a day!
But it made me think my favorite place to run while out of town so far has been in California! I was there in August for a wedding, and I even ran a 19 mile run along the water. That has to be one of the most beautiful runs I have ever done, and I could have gotten used to that!
I posted pictures of my sights from running on the west coast. As I'm posting this from my phone not sure how they are going to end up on the blog, & not able to label them.

When you going on a trip do you try to run when in a new city?

What is your favorite city to run in?


No comments:

Post a Comment